I Love to Hate Toshiba

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Weekend Update

I was in Martha's Vineyard for the long weekend, so I didn't have a chance to update.

Friday came and went, and I didn't hear anything about my "exchange", despite the fact that Friday was day 5 (they promised 3-5 days).

I spoke to a supervisor that evening and after much arguing told me I should almost definitely hear something on monday. I wanted something definite, but I took what I could get.

Monday at 3pm, I got a phone call from a lady telling me that a complete return at Best Buy was authorized. That means I get Best Buy store credit for what I paid (including delivery). That means I don't have to get another Toshiba TV.

She said that they had to fax something over to the store, and that that would happen Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, or after that. I tried to get her to be more specific, but she got pissed at me.

I could have a new, non-Toshiba TV in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home