I Love to Hate Toshiba

Sunday, June 18, 2006

More Problems: Part 2

Last problem of the night. Promise. This is what caused me to start this stupid blog.

At about 7:30pm (in 24-world time), the TV shut off. A little red light started to blink on the front of the TV. I looked up the error code in the manuel and it said it indicated a lamp fan malfunction and that I should unplug the TV, plug it back in, and then turn it on.

I did that and we resumed our 24 marathon.

Forty five minutes later the same thing happened again.

I was livid.

I have a theory about this. I believe that they used refurbished fans in the last repair job. That would explain why nothing has changed. Also, potentially why it appears that fans are failing now.

I will call Toshiba tomorrow and update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home