I Love to Hate Toshiba

Sunday, June 18, 2006

More Problems: Part 1

The past week or so, I've noticed a small smudge on the bottom of the screen. There is one thick spot, and the rest is like a cloud of fogginess (10" or so?)

I have a cat, so I assumed the cat (being the crackhead that it is), managed to get up by the TV and do something stupid.

I wasn't worried about it for a couple days since it isn't that noticable, especially when watching something with a lot of action. But I sat down for some World Cup fun, and it started to bug me. I got out a wipe and went to clean it, but discovered that it was INSIDE the TV. I was stuck with this.

I called up Toshiba, and the lady said she had never heard of anything like that happening. Since I already had a ticket with a local repair place, I should just let them know.

Very annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home